Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

western carb

Sail Date: June 27, 2015

my wife and I took my 17yr son on his first cruise, to the western carb. we chose carnival, because of the time frame we had to work with and I must say we had a blast. cozmel was fun we chose the cataram and snorkeling and it was fun, and in belize we were disappointed, not only with the shore excursion we chose but with city itself. the tour guides we had were great but the city was not what I expected, now roaltan was awesome, simply fun and pretty, the zipline was great and the beach was to die for.

this room was great and our cabin stewart was top notch and very friendly