Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Second Mate

Very Good

Sail Date: August 11, 2013

Room Type: Suite

I really enjoyed the itenerary on this cruise.  All the ports were beautiful and so much to do.  I enjoyed eating in the dining room.  All the food was very good.  Some days I liked the Lido Deck food more than the dining room.  Because the itinerary was so jam packed I didn't spend much time exploring the ship.

I had an Ocean Suite and my mom and sister had a Grand Suite.  Both cabins were amazing.  There were granite tops and flat screen TV in both rooms.  The closet space was unbelievable.

The security people at embarkation were very mean and rude!!
Only because I didm't spend much time on the ship
Children's Programs No kids
Once again, I didn't spend much time on the ship
All amazing!!!!!!!!!!

To avoid long lines try to arrive to the ship about an hour before the ship leaves