Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Wonderful Trip Even Though........

Sail Date: August 11, 2013

This trip was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The crew was amazing and they very, very friendly, and the house keeping was great. As my first cruise experience was wonderful but the trip would have been better if they DIDN'T LOSE MY LUGGAGE!!!! The last time I saw my luggage was at the pier in Puerto Rico. I spoke with customer service and they said they would investigate where my luggage is and after many flyers, proactive messaging on the television, my luggage never appeared. Customer Service compensated my very well for my inconvenience but I had to follow up with the local office when I got home. I called them and they told me that the luggage never entered the boat and it is still in Puerto Rico. They shipped my luggage ASAP. All in all, the cruise was wonderful and the islands were great. Definitely recommend this cruise to everyone!

Take advantage of the food, room service, and the hot tubs. The hot tubs are best used at night since no one is there.