Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

this was one of the best cruise i went too

Sail Date: July 06, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

i enjoy this cruise my ? was even if it left puerto rico the dj sould have play more salsa music because there was 90% latin family and latin family salsa dance if the valor ship leave Puerto Rico and bring salsa firse all salsa cruise New York family will jump they have one soul train ship . viva latin Salsa now how dont like Salsa you people danceing on rail of ship . thank you it was my son first cruise and he love it we going back with a a family one thing i dont like was the port we was ask by people getting of the port for money and the beach to swin they would not leave until you gave them money even if it was a dollor .it like shopping eatin the port it was like the lady man saleing even towel jewelry it like you need to buy something .next time a take a group of family if the price is right .

room service wonderfull
Food and Dining the food was good in dining hall only one thing was the lady that check me in ask me what was my room number the first day 5 times and she never told me that i need to eat in the washington hall my rooom was close to the lincoln so on the second day she made a big about where i could eat and my son had a cast on his foot so she let me standing for 20mintues in hall in the way then shesat us the theother end of the sitting hall there we past aroung 30 table with a cast waliking thought guest that was eatting all you hear from me was excuse me sorry over and over . but even after i sat down she come over again and said you dont look happy i didnt answer she left came again over and ask me are you ok i look at her and said no im not i work with patients for 21 yrs i know patient sat and i told her get me someone higher to talk to so i dont have to go thought this the next day so i spoke to some one i look very young my son look like he not my son i think so may have thought that he was my date . beside that . i told her she was my rude beacuse she still smile and ask me are you ok. all i hear was was the guest are you for real i need to move so he can walk with his cast there was 5 empty table in front for 1 hrs .
service was greatfrom phillip not the lady spainsh that sit us down / sacha front desk great
they look like they was havening fun
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Bridgetown, Barbados
Castries, St. Lucia
Basseterre, St. Kitts the monkey in the port go in the tours pocket while the guy put then on your hewad the money put your money in there diaper and wifi they ask the tour for 50 dollors for wifi really
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
st maarten was the best of all of them