Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Canrival Valor 7 Days in the South Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: July 06, 2014

Hands down the best vacation I have ever experienced, and I have been a lot of places. I have been to 30 countries, took a full year off from work to travel and scuba dive around the globe and this was definitely the best trip I have ever taken. First, if you are wake there is fun to be had, parties, music, dance, dinner, shows, comedy, moonlight, sunlight, jucuzzi, pool, walk about, jog about, steam room, exrecise room, dry sauna, spa, and on, and on, and on. The crew is amazingly attentive. From day one they learn your name and treat you as though you have been there for years. There is adventure at every port. Land-based adventures, water-based adventures, in-town adventures, shopping adventures. You can kayak, zipline, snorkel, lay on the beach, hike, scuba dive, sail, and on, and on, and on.

One could take this same cruise 10 times and make it a different cruise each time.

Except one. The diving in St Maarten was great but the dive operater was not on there game. I have a Dive Master rating with over 225 dives in all kinds of conditions and the dive operator was not up to par, poor boamanship, poor dive planning, poor logistics.

If you are over 21 do enjoy the tranquility area.