Carnival Valor was all of that and more!!!!!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2014
Ship: Carnival Valor

I had a great time on this cruise June 29-July 6, 2014. Carnival Valor gets 5 stars!!! The embarkation was quick. However the debarkation was different. That's my only qualm. This ship was super clean. Our steward was great. she freshened our room up 3 times a day. Our 2 waiters and waitress was great. The Lido deck was always a fun place to be.

The first night eating in the dining room the food was lukewarm but once it was brought to the waiter's attention no problems after that!

I loved the 80s show in the Ivanhoe Lounge!!

Kaung and Pedro on the Lido Deck kept the drinks coming. Stephanie assistant cruise director was awesome as well and a long list of other works. Shout out to Kontens our waiter in the Washington Dining room!

1106 was awesome. It was so beautiful standing on the balcony going in and out of the ports. Gorgeous view!!

French Toast on the Lido Deck was great. MMM MMM Good!!!

If you can fly in the night before so that you can do an excursion. I wished that I did.
Coral World and the Tramway was the thing to do.
Chris our tour driver was awesome!!!!
Sol our tour driver in St. Lucia was great! However, I wished i did the zipline adventure instead!
Caribben Masters Journey's driver, Trevor was awesome!! Beautiful air conditioned bus!!
The water taxi to the beach was so refreshing! First time jet skiing and it was awesome.