Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Carnival Valor was all of that and more!!!!!

Sail Date: June 29, 2014

I had a great time on this cruise June 29-July 6, 2014. Carnival Valor gets 5 stars!!! The embarkation was quick. However the debarkation was different. That's my only qualm. This ship was super clean. Our steward was great. she freshened our room up 3 times a day. Our 2 waiters and waitress was great. The Lido deck was always a fun place to be.

Cruise Photos

The first night eating in the dining room the food was lukewarm but once it was brought to the waiter's attention no problems after that!
Kaung and Pedro on the Lido Deck kept the drinks coming. Stephanie assistant cruise director was awesome as well and a long list of other works. Shout out to Kontens our waiter in the Washington Dining room!
I loved the 80s show in the Ivanhoe Lounge!!
1106 was awesome. It was so beautiful standing on the balcony going in and out of the ports. Gorgeous view!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
If you can fly in the night before so that you can do an excursion. I wished that I did.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Coral World and the Tramway was the thing to do.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Chris our tour driver was awesome!!!!
Castries, St. Lucia
Sol our tour driver in St. Lucia was great! However, I wished i did the zipline adventure instead!
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Caribben Masters Journey's driver, Trevor was awesome!! Beautiful air conditioned bus!!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The water taxi to the beach was so refreshing! First time jet skiing and it was awesome.

French Toast on the Lido Deck was great. MMM MMM Good!!!