Awesome Fun for the Whole Family!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2013
Ship: Carnival Valor
We just returned from our Spring Break Family cruise and I must say I am so glad it was on the Carnival Valor! The ship was beautiful, our stateroom, 9201, was excellent and the staff was superb!
Our whole family could not wait to vacation, and chose the Southern Caribbean as our destination. The Carnival Valor suited our needs and exceeded them!

I was amazed that even though smoking was allowed in some of the public areas, it was NOT as smokey as other cruises I have been on!
I loved the Washington Dining room staff and our cabin steward.

LOVE BARBADOS!