FUN, SUN, EAT, RELAX.

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2013
Ship: Carnival Valor
This was my first cruise and my husband's second. We LOVED Carnival's hospitality, professionalism and fun parties and events. We attended shows, pool parties and other events. Our room was always clean and the staff was always friendly. I highly recommend to take a cruise with Carnival, their priorities are for you to have fun and relax. They have highly qualified staff for any kind of vacation you want to take in one ship. They are loud if you want to be loud but you can relax in other sections of the ship if you are not looking for that kind of vacation.

Amazing

My favorite spot was the Serenity Lounge

Amazingly entertaining

I did not hear a kid cry once! I have worked with children all my life and I did not see a boring or sad face in the whole trip!

Always happy! I have never seen someone enjoy their job as much as they do!

WOW

GREAT AND SUPER CLEAN

Choose your "my time dinning" instead of a set time. This will give you more flexibility and you can eat at your own times. Also, bring nice clothes for the elegant nights! Some people say they don't want to dress up on vacation, but believe me, it is so worth it.

Old San Juan and El Morro
Meagans Bay
The Boatyard, Bridgetown

Castries, St. Lucia Did not visit port

Banana and cocoa plantations, Drive in volcano!

Basseterre, St. Kitts Did not visit port

Regae's beach!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten Did not visit port

Maho Beach!!! and Oriental nude beach.