Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

FUN, SUN, EAT, RELAX.

Sail Date: March 10, 2013

This was my first cruise and my husband's second. We LOVED Carnival's hospitality, professionalism and fun parties and events. We attended shows, pool parties and other events. Our room was always clean and the staff was always friendly. I highly recommend to take a cruise with Carnival, their priorities are for you to have fun and relax. They have highly qualified staff for any kind of vacation you want to take in one ship. They are loud if you want to be loud but you can relax in other sections of the ship if you are not looking for that kind of vacation.
WOW
Amazing
GREAT AND SUPER CLEAN
Always happy! I have never seen someone enjoy their job as much as they do!
Amazingly entertaining
I did not hear a kid cry once! I have worked with children all my life and I did not see a boring or sad face in the whole trip!
My favorite spot was the Serenity Lounge
Try flyboarding in St Kitts! at Regae's beach
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan and El Morro
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Meagans Bay
Bridgetown, Barbados
The Boatyard, Bridgetown
Castries, St. Lucia Banana and cocoa plantations, Drive in volcano!
Basseterre, St. Kitts Regae's beach!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten Maho Beach!!! and Oriental nude beach.

Choose your "my time dinning" instead of a set time. This will give you more flexibility and you can eat at your own times. Also, bring nice clothes for the elegant nights! Some people say they don't want to dress up on vacation, but believe me, it is so worth it.