Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good Seven Day Getaway

Sail Date: March 16, 2008

Great time aboard the ship, however some ports had much to be desired.

Pros: Great variety of food, extremely friendly staff

Cons: The ports of call were not all that great.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
It rained when we were there, I missed the beach, so not sure how nice they are.
Don't Miss: The shopping was great here.... this is where you get the best prices.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Awesmoe, Awesome, Awesome Island. Beautiful, lush jungle and fantastic beach. If I had my way, I would have hung out at this port for all seven days.
Don't Miss: Swim with the dolphins then go to the beach. Absolutely amazing!
This islands jungles were decimated by hurricane Katrina. Really not much to look at and the beaches are limestone. Not very good comfortwise, however I am told the snorkling is good. I took an ATV challenge and felt ripped off afterwards... it was supposed to be a trip thru the jungle to see Mayan ruins. It was more like a trip thru knee high brush to see an uninteresting limestone cave and water hole (not recommended).
Don't Miss: Im told the snorkling is nice.
George Town, Grand Cayman