Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Everything was lovely

Sail Date: March 16, 2008

This was my second carnival cruise and although different, both ships were incredibly clean and the staff of both were friendly and did a great job.

Pros: The staff were friendly and efficient

Cons: It would have been helpful if the shopping guy told us when credit cards would work and when it would be better to use cash.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Joe was our steward and he was wonderful. We never went to the dining room and hope that our requested tip to Joe and not to waiters was honored.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Loved the beach and the shopping was wonderful!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I wish I had more CASH. Credit cards were not accepted in the small shops.
Don't Miss: DOLPHINS!
Belize City, Belize
The tour of the ruins was very interesting, even in the pouring rain. It might be a good idea to announce the weather conditions over the loudspeakers in the morning so people would dress accordingly.

Don't Miss: I loved the silver and the tour, led by Martin, changed my understanding of the proud heritage of Mexico.