Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Latin Groves n the 3 amigos dining crew Seto +2

Sail Date: April 08, 2016

This was the first time cruising for me. If I could be guaranteed the next ones would the same entertainment and Serving Staff I would book one for the next couple of years. Although it was my first cruise, I would have to say out of all the islands I have visited the service on the ship was the best. The guys on this ship will be a hard act to follow, they have set the bar very high.

Ok the ship is just older
Children's Programs No kids
Keep Latin Groves move them to a better venue to showcase their talents
Love love love my dining crew the boss man Seto and "Bruce Willis" & "The Dancing Machine"

Every night our "crew" would meet for the Latin Groves band