All wet !!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2016
Ship: Carnival Triumph

I will NEVER cruise on the Triumph again!!  Will probley NEVER go to New Orleans .  The 1st. thing that happened : my luggage was dumped into the Mississippi river when they were loading the luggage.  2) They sent me a card saying my dining time and place had been changed to anytime dining.  The service there was HORRIBLE , they took 2 hours serving us. "I'm not kidding."

We missed the entertainment.  3) The food was BAD!!  My filet mignon was SOOO tough, I could not cut it with a STEAK KNIFE !!  Just ate the veggies. They were good.  4) Our excursion was cancelled due to dirty water because of mining.  5)  Among many things that were ruined in my suitecase,  I had to find my own replacement, such as my curling iron, which I needed very bad.  A very nice passanger loaned me one of hers for the whole trip.  I treated her to a plate of chocolate covered strawberries.  We decided to try our original dining, but when we found out what our table # was there was NO WAY we were going there...  table # 666.                                                                           The good :  they were able to dry clean my formals and dresses and my suitecase!  One of the formals faded on some of my other clothes.  RUINED.

The electronic were ruined.  (of course)  My evening hand bags (3)  drowned.

(came apart).  They gave  me a little over $200.00 for my lost and damage items.  And  a little over $200.00 credit on that cruise.   I REALLY FIGURED THEY WOULD ALSO OFFER A PERCENTAGE OFF MY NEXT CRUISE OR A FREE CRUISE!!!!!!   Everyone that saw my luggeage fall in the river thought it would be a free cruise for sure.!!!!!!!

Not any!!!! They use to have great shows. NO MORE!!! On a 8 day cruise they had 3 shows!!!
NOT GOOD!!!!!!

Dining staff was terrible.
My cabin stewart was wonderful. He did everything he could to help when he found out what happened.

Every time I went into a restroom , they needed attention VERY BAD.

The cabin was OK. No ref. for my drinks. The balcony glass /railing had a thick coat of salt on it and the railing. You could not sit in the chairs and enjoy the view AT ALL...

DON'T GET ON IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excursion was not good
Not much to do.
Excursion was OK.
Did not enjoy at all. Bus was terrible. Infact one couple would not get back on the bus half way through the tour . They waited for a taxie back to the ship.