Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Ship, couple snags in our week though.

Sail Date: May 02, 2015

I loved the ship, the serenity decks are amazing. Food was perfect. We booked a spa room, i traveled with my son. My wife told me of all the extras we got for being in a spa room. She didnt let me pack my shampoo and conditioners as she said they had these amazing upgraded products. I got one teeny bottle of conditioner and used it the first day. I asked for more and the room steward said i couldn't get anymore and to ask at the spa. so i went to the spa and asked for more and the lady said Oh no, you cant get anymore. i have frizzy hair and due to no conditioner my hair was unmanageable the rest of the cruise. I didn't even take pictures because of that fact. Also we were supposed to have robes and slippers, and didn't get those until the last day, well in fact we got robes but never did get slippers. Again, we paid extra for these things and never got them. that was a disappointment. We love cruising and love carnival, but feel we should get what we paid for. Not sure we would do the spa rooms again, they were not really worth the extra money we spent.

awesome ship
superb food
most were nice but the spa people were not helpful
Cabin / Stateroom NICE, very pleasant room.. just needed the robes slippers and conditioner we never got.
Port Canaveral, Florida
We did an excursion, the catamaran snorkel one, it was great.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Our favorite port by far. went exploring on foot.
Grand Turk Island
beach day!

LOVED the steakhouse! well worth the money spent and we ate pasta at the italian restraunt many times.