Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Sunshine

Sail Date: May 02, 2015

The cruise was fine.  The room and food was adequate.  We had better food on other cruise lines  We found the ship to be very confusing trying to find the dining rooms.  The Sunset and Sunrise names are too similar.  We heard this complaint from numerous people. The dance and music group was terrific as were the graphics.  I should not have wasted my time going to the nighttime comedian.  Very offensive, but I was warned so it was my fault for not leaving.  A procedure should be put in place for using the cabanas.

Lovely
Adequate but not great.
All were very personable and helpful
Those dancers and singers worked very hard and were very talented
The wind kept me from using the Serenity Deck. Would have love to use a cabana
Adequate for 3 people. Priced fairly. Daughter really enjoyed the ocean view.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Boarding and disembarking was smooth and fast.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Good excursion
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Good excursion
Grand Turk Island

Husband had nightly Rob Roys at the Atrium Bar made by Lani were the best ever.