Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 02, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

The cruise was fine.  The room and food was adequate.  We had better food on other cruise lines  We found the ship to be very confusing trying to find the dining rooms.  The Sunset and Sunrise names are too similar.  We heard this complaint from numerous people. The dance and music group was terrific as were the graphics.  I should not have wasted my time going to the nighttime comedian.  Very offensive, but I was warned so it was my fault for not leaving.  A procedure should be put in place for using the cabanas.

Adequate but not great.

The wind kept me from using the Serenity Deck. Would have love to use a cabana

Those dancers and singers worked very hard and were very talented

All were very personable and helpful

Lovely

Adequate for 3 people. Priced fairly. Daughter really enjoyed the ocean view.

Husband had nightly Rob Roys at the Atrium Bar made by Lani were the best ever.

Boarding and disembarking was smooth and fast.
Good excursion