Seven Day Cruise to Eastern Caribbean

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

I thought the overall experience was well planned as far as getting on and off the ship.  I would have liked to spend more time in San Juan and cut out one of the other ports.  I would also have liked to have more information about the ports from Carnival instead of the sales pitch for buying more stuff at preferred shops.  (An example in St. Thomas); after going into town and seeing a post card of a tram that goes up a mountain - I finally discovered on my own that the tram was near the ship dock.  We were never informed of anything to do in port other than the Carnival  tours.  The food onboard was good and the shows were enjoyable.  A big problem for me was having to check-in for dinner on a floor different from where I was eating.  I think that practice needs to be reviewed.  The coffee onboard it terrible!!!

The performers in the stage show were talented and tireless.

The staff was fantastic and the cruise director was energetic and fun.

The ship was clean and had many activity areas to explore

We thought the cabin was spacious and comfortable.

Get out and explore the ship. We found a great place for breakfast on our last couple of days (Tasting Bar). It had good food, wasn't crowded, and had a relaxing atmosphere.

very easy to navigate to.
We didn't find anything to do there.
Wish we had more time to explore this beautiful island.
Loved the whole feel at this port. Lots to do but not enough time.
Very pretty beach right at the port. Not much in town.