Sunshine

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 29, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

Overall, I had a very positive cruise with Sunshine.  I cannot say enough good things about the staff and crew on board.  They were extremely helpful and attentive and always made us feel important and welcome.

I really did not like the buffet because of the crowds of people and quality of the food, but loved having choices.  I loved Guys Burgers for lunch and the smaller selection of breakfasts that you had on the 5th bar area.  Such a good idea. The restaurant food had great choices and the staff was great also.

Our rooms were very nice.  I had a ocean view room and the room was quite spacious and the closet space was great.

With 3000 persons on board, I never waited.  Ports were on time, embarktation and debarktation process was flawless.

My only complaint was the leaks on the ship.  It made me a bit uneasy.  Also, on "sea days" it would have been nice to have an extra show added midday.  I did get a little bored.

All and all you did a great job.  I was only of the passengers that was orginally on the April cruise that was canceled, so my expectations were pretty high.  You did a great job on the customer service end.

In April, I said I would never go on Carnival again, but you are winning me over.

Thanks.

Good in restaurants, mediocure in the buffet

More activities during sea days