Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Excelent Cruise

Sail Date: September 10, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Despite the years that cruise was built it still in pretty good conditions. My roomkeeper was excellent. We keep towel designs for each night intact and we took a picture every day and at the end of trip. My serves at the Gold Pearl restaurant were also amazing. Jose (Nicaragua): Congratulations on your retirement. Johnny (Peru) excellent service. Maria and Jessibel (The Phillipines) great service and Raunak (India) was awesome on the drink services. All the guys at pool were great. The band on 3rd floor main entrance played cool music every night and there were a few regular couples that keep the floor dancing alive. The Latin trio played good music every night and pleased our request for "salsa". I can't finish this review without telling about SPA service. My massages were awesome, The trainer that imparted the seminar about Detox was excellent and the girls that did our hairs for captain night. I would definitely recommend this cruise and the trip route.

Cruise Photos

My room attendance was excellent.
Miami, Florida
Grand Turk Island
Try to get early to beach. Employees in charge of blue tents pick them up 1 hour before our depart and sun was really strong.
La Romana, Dominican Republic
Better trip combinations is "Altos de Chavon" and Beach instead of going to La Romana town.
Willemstad, Curacao
Go to "The Caves" and city tour first and Beach last. Beach is free after 5pm otherwise is $3 or $3.50 per person. Great pictures can be taken at night on the bridge that divides the towns. Great music and good tuna salad on other side of bridge boulevard. Do not buy cheese it is more expensive than in Aruba
Oranjestad, Aruba
Visit city an go to Eagle beach. You pay for chair but have free Wifi. Buy the cheese. Be patient when returning to ship. Long line to board but great stores inside the port.