Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

My first cruise!

Sail Date: September 10, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I was so excited that I was taking my first cruise.  I had a ball and looking for my second cruise in 2017.  I love the staff.  I have no complaints except for one....I love being in the casino BUT they should have a smoking section for the smokers.  Coming from the casino and going into cabin, you can smell the smoke from your clothing from being in the direct smoke.  Other than that....there are NO complaints.  I love being a guest on the Splendor and can't wait to sail next year with Carnival.

Stacey Garrison

Yes....I love Mark. He took very good cares of us!

There is NEVER a dull moment of Carnival Splendor. I couldn't stay out of the casino.