Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Such fun being a VIP

Sail Date: September 10, 2016

I had a great time on this cruise.  I have found that there is a night of entertainment when they look for cruisers to be part of the cast for the show that night.  I have done that now 3 different cruises and it is a lot of fun.  I enjoyed meeting cast and had apportunity to drink with them a few times during cruise.  I enjoyed the ports as well  I had not been to any of them before.  I really liked this ship as well.  The Carnival Splender has a convertible top over the Lido deck pool and party area.  It makes the events and cruise more fun knowing the weather is not going to stop any of the fun on board.

The interior cabins are fine for my cruises. I only sleep and change clothes there anyway. Room steward kept things nice for us.

The Carnival Splender may not be the biggest or newest but the fact that they have a convertible top over Lido deck makes it a great book for all activities regardless of weather.