Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Splendor review

Sail Date: May 26, 2016

for the most part the cruise was ok- I think that the cruise director was horrible. The were minimal activities or relevance. I have to tell you that  I spent more time in my cabin on this cruise that any other cruise that I have ever taken. Needless to say, I was not impressed.Angry

The cleanliness of the boat was spot on. The food was great and the other services provided were great. With the exception of the cruise director, the staff was impressive.

Now, my cabin steward (Agus- cabin 2428) was the BEST!!!.Happy I was very impressed with his attention to my cabin and my needs. Anything that I needed, which was not much was always accommodated.

Finally, the disembarkation was HORRENDOUS...Again another product of the disorganization of the cruise director and staff. I left my cabin at 7:45 am and did not get off of the boat until 10:45 am. I have always disembarked no later than 9:30 am and that's with being in group 28. I had group 27 on this disembarkation.Nervous

Now, my cabin steward (Agus- cabin 2428) was the BEST!!!. I was very impressed with his attention to my cabin and my needs. Anything that I needed, which was not much, was always accommodated.
Paid to see 10 sites on tour "top 10 Destinations" and did not see them all. Also did not understand why the tour visited a amber factory twice. One of those time could have been spent visiting one of the sites that we did not see!!!!
great
great

I think that I've said enough in my previous comments