Splendor review

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 26, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

for the most part the cruise was ok- I think that the cruise director was horrible. The were minimal activities or relevance. I have to tell you that  I spent more time in my cabin on this cruise that any other cruise that I have ever taken. Needless to say, I was not impressed.Angry

The cleanliness of the boat was spot on. The food was great and the other services provided were great. With the exception of the cruise director, the staff was impressive.

Now, my cabin steward (Agus- cabin 2428) was the BEST!!!.Happy I was very impressed with his attention to my cabin and my needs. Anything that I needed, which was not much was always accommodated.

Finally, the disembarkation was HORRENDOUS...Again another product of the disorganization of the cruise director and staff. I left my cabin at 7:45 am and did not get off of the boat until 10:45 am. I have always disembarked no later than 9:30 am and that's with being in group 28. I had group 27 on this disembarkation.Nervous

great

great

Now, my cabin steward (Agus- cabin 2428) was the BEST!!!. I was very impressed with his attention to my cabin and my needs. Anything that I needed, which was not much, was always accommodated.

I think that I've said enough in my previous comments