First and Second Cruise

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Splendor

This was my first cruise and my wife's second cruise. I had a wonderful time and my wife did too. I sang karaoke and  there wasn't enough songs to select from and the sound system was substandard in my opinion. The comedians needed a bigger room for there show, a couple of shows  were filled to capacity and we were turned away, a little disappointed in that respect. There was also a veterans meet and greet however I think there should have been a representative from the ship to facilitate the greeting. In the casino there is suppose to be a smoking and nonsmoking section however you couldn't tell that because every where I went to get away from the smoking there was someone there puffing away...All in all my wife and I had an enjoyable cruise.

N/A

Piano bar music and singer was fantastic.

The best experience and most beautiful.