Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

And so the quality continues to decline.

Sail Date: February 15, 2015

If you go for the people, Carnival has great people working for it.  Unfortunately they are stretching them extremely thin.  The food quality has continued its drop into the cafeteria fare zone.  Latest cut back was the bread at the dining rooms.  No hard rolls and just two selections of soft rolls.  Ports of call were good, but personally I would drop the Bahamas totally.  However the lady cab driver from Atlantis to the pier was fantastic, very exciting and I was tempted to pay her for another go around.  Best port was definitely Puerto Rico, so much to do I could spend 4 days here and still have more to do. Entertainment was good to fair, comedians good and singer dancers fair.  Personally I feel the singing and dancing numbers are dated and I am sure the lines could find better acts to fill the time.  So all in all I guess you get what you pay for, and Carnival is definitely the cheapest way to go..

Miami, Florida
Premier parking has a parking garage at 1415 2nd street close to the pier, excellent.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
just take a walking tour of old town, plenty to do and see.
Grand Turk Island