Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing Halloween splendor cruise 10/24/14

Sail Date: October 24, 2014

So this time on the carnival splendor I was pleasantly surprised, things were much cleaner , food was taster, and staff was so very helpful.
i give credit for these changes to Nickos D Batistatos  hotel director. As I went to see him on my last cruise on the splendor when I found something that wasn't right on the cruise and he immediately fixed the problem and helped me and the 100 guest I was with the most pleasant cruise experience he changed my mind about this ship, and I'm so glad he did.
must do's on this ship
Malcom woo hoo burn is the best cruise director
Spa  it's the best spa and the service is unbelievable I just love the staff! Love the steam rooms and heated beds, hot tub was so relaxing after a long day on the beach and ports.
next the piano barking Russell Blues this guy was great and such a fun and lively group of people every night inThere.
next the adults only comedy club was great but the first guy wasn't so great Thomas brown but the next three were great Kelly Terranova.
I love to laugh!
i also enjoy my interior spa cabin and my room steward Tania she was the best! Room was always clean with many different animals, she was also are photographer every night  and we put on a cabin party and she helped us get items to decorate our door and kept our room sparkling when we had a cabin crawl.
i like the casino, I pretty much stayed even with the cash for the entire trip.
Other things we did on the cruise
we are involved with and we scheduled a couple meet and greets, a game of LCR every sea day, a cabin crawl, a wine tasting, a poker run,a slot pull, gift exchange, an port excursions.
some people in our group did the steak house in the first night of the cruise and they got a free bottle of wine , so that's the best night to order the steak house, others did the chefs table and they said that's the best money they spent on the cruise.
i loved the drive in movies with my boyfriend it was nice to be outside with a romantic movie and popcorn and it didn't cost $50 lol ( free )
don't get the wifi it's very slow
caribbean dance party on Monday night was fun!
tuesday night had the best enter active games I love the adult quest game. Make sure to be prepared and bring 8 quarters, pilots license etc... Adult team game look it up on you tube.
the splendor has a nice adult only serenitydeck.
karaoke was none by our neighbors and they said they had a great time.
the dance classes are a lot of fun!

Hotel director Nickos made this ship an absolute splendor
I ate mostly in the formal dining room meals were good but not great, I ate a couple of times at the Buffet and they had some great choices, room service was great you must try the chocolate cake and I brought a picnic basket for port days and got room service the great food!
Malcolm burns was great loved the piano bar Russell was amazing ! Great voice and fun person
Children's Programs Didn't use it
Onboard Activities Casino spa piano bar shows and game were all so much fun loved the Halloween party!
Loved the beaches and snorkeling
New York, New York
Hop on and off tour
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Sapphire beach
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Monkeys and jet skiing
Antigua, West Indies
Beach private boat rental that was fun
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Snorkeling and kayaking at little divi beach that was the best
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The Rain forest and liquarri beach I think that was the way it was spelt

Bring your own alcohol we brought six bottles on board two in each checked luggage and one each in the Carry on's just wrapped the bags in brown paper bags wrote cruise critic meet and greet on wine tasting or cruise critic cabin crawl .
No one ever asked or took the bottles
Also order room serv