Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: June 18, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Not a happy camper...I was sick the whole trip. Stuck in bed..I only had dinner the first night and I was never seen after is that I'm all well at the start of my vacation and ready to enjoy the cruise and once I came in contact with the smokers it was all over then. The only reason I had to come across the smokers was due to having to cut through the casino...after that my asthma stared and illness became my vacation.....not a good cruise experience..all my life I knew the effect smoking had on me so I knew how to stay away...on this cruise I thought I never had a chance due to not knowing how to best stay away....this was only one thing that bothered me believe e I have more.....
Not clean enough
Too sick to go
Because I was sick...I had a babysitter
Too sick to participate
I got off the ship just to say I visit..didn't go too far due to being sick
New York, New York
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Grand Turk Island
Too sick to enjoy

For the most part my 10 yr old daughter stated most of the food court was closed....and she thought she was going to eat anytime she wanted....boy, did that make me out to be a liar.