Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Out of this world cruise!!

Sail Date: August 14, 2011

Wow this ship don't have to many words to express it! Put it like this any age group is welcomed. They have a little of everything for everybody no matter how old or young you are. I felt bad because the food alone was way more than what we paid. I kept telling my boyfriend how could they afford to give us soo much for soo little. I do alot of traveling but first time on a cruise and now all I can ever see my self doing is being the cruise queen. As I mentioned earlier you must see it for yourself to believe it.

Pros: The staff and entertainment

Cons: Not enough time

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

Very clean
Wow the best I ever had. Had food you dreamed of tasting but dared to order it. I tried it for the first time in my life and it was great!!
Everyone was so nice but the restaurant staff and the stateroom staff was the best ever
Very entertaining, for so little money.
I have 6 children and all of them loved the cruise. No one wanted to get off the ship.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
The staff and the people was so nice. I loved the restaurants in this city. I really didn't like the beach too much. The water wasn't so clear either. But you can get a tour of the whole town for a little bit of nothing and it was actually a fabulous tour.
Don't Miss: The Woolworth store because they tore down all of the Woolworth stores in United States
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The beach in Cabo is great! Water was clear and the people was so nice. The only thing I hated was the beggers. You couldn't enjoy the beach because everyone kept asking you to buy things every two minutes and I'm not over reacted.