Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

AN AWESOME FAMILY VACATION!!

Sail Date: August 14, 2011

We just returned from 7 days at sea on the Carnival Splendor and we had the time of our lives!! My husband and I cruised with our boys (ages 13 and 18) and my Mom and we ALL had the best time! We absolutely made memories that will last a lifetime!

Pros: Fantastic excurions and amazing service on-board.

Cons: Can't think of anything!

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

The "pink circles" didn't bother me, I thought the decor was gorgeous!
The dining room food and staff was outstanding!! The buffet was typical buffet type of food. We loved the panini grill at the back of the ship. Waffles need some help!
Bed was comfortable and always tidied up by our attendant Arnold!
Fantastic for the most part! Did run into a couple of people with an attitude, but they were the exception!
The comedy lounge was my kids' favorite part of the trip! The "Vegas-style" shows were good. I didn't like that they played Bingo right before every show.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
We loved Puerto Vallarta, we went on the Pirate Adventure that took us to a secluded beach for snorkeling and kayaking. Then, we went to the flea market and had fun bartering with the locals!
Don't Miss: Pirate Ship Adventure...One of the best excursions we have ever done!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The first day we went on a shopping tour, and we were disappointed! It was REALLY hot and humid.
Don't Miss: Canyon Canopy ZipLines! Exhausting, but worth it!!