AN AWESOME FAMILY VACATION!!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2011
Ship: Carnival Splendor
We just returned from 7 days at sea on the Carnival Splendor and we had the time of our lives!! My husband and I cruised with our boys (ages 13 and 18) and my Mom and we ALL had the best time! We absolutely made memories that will last a lifetime!

The dining room food and staff was outstanding!! The buffet was typical buffet type of food. We loved the panini grill at the back of the ship. Waffles need some help!

The comedy lounge was my kids' favorite part of the trip! The "Vegas-style" shows were good. I didn't like that they played Bingo right before every show.

Fantastic for the most part! Did run into a couple of people with an attitude, but they were the exception!

The "pink circles" didn't bother me, I thought the decor was gorgeous!

Bed was comfortable and always tidied up by our attendant Arnold!
We loved Puerto Vallarta, we went on the Pirate Adventure that took us to a secluded beach for snorkeling and kayaking. Then, we went to the flea market and had fun bartering with the locals!
Don't Miss: Pirate Ship Adventure...One of the best excursions we have ever done!
The first day we went on a shopping tour, and we were disappointed! It was REALLY hot and humid.
Don't Miss: Canyon Canopy ZipLines! Exhausting, but worth it!!

Pros: Fantastic excurions and amazing service on-board.

Cons: Can't think of anything!

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!