Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

You'll never want to go back home!

Sail Date: May 09, 2010

I loved it. The construction was amazing and beautiful. A most relaxing adventure

Pros: The staff made life so easy

Cons: The limited amount of time spent in Cabo

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

The ship was so large, i would get lost everyday but it had everything you needed or wanted. The most clean vacation "hotel" I have ever been to. The staff was constantly keeping it clean.
Food = Extraordinary. Great quality, delicious, 24 hr availabe buffet. I gained 5 pounds and worth it. Enough said.
Just right for everything you need for a 7 day vacation. Most comfortable bed which made it difficult to get out of bed. Clean! But the fridge wasn't cold for fresh foods or drinks.
The staff was the most friendliness crew i have ever came encounter with. They were there for anything you needed. I loved my entertaining waiters and attenative housekeeping.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Love it! Wish this could have been our "long" day than the 6 hours we got there. It was so beautiful and the town is really cute. Overall, the best town on the voyage.
Don't Miss: Lovers beach/ the arches
Mazatlan, Mexico
The town was very interesting. Good shopping town and lovely resorts on the beaches.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
The restaurants on the beach were delicious. They just allow people to come adn sell stuff to you as you're eating which got kinda annoying.