Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

It was a great cruise

Sail Date: June 24, 2009

The people on the ship were all very helpful. I really enjoyed the room service and all the food was prepared so well. I would love to go again sometime.

Pros: The food

Cons: losing $1000.00 in the Cusino

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Like I said they were always Johnnie on the spot.
It was the first time I was able to find my way around in the first day. I've been on about 8 ships and that was the easiest.
I gained 3lbs while we were on the ship. It was great!!
It seemed like if we went to the bathroom our room was cleaned when we came out they always were working so hard. It was a great trip.
Ketchikan, Alaska
I liked Ketchikan. My friend got sick on the small plane, but we had a great time.
Don't Miss: The small planes
Juneau, Alaska
The whales
Don't Miss: Gov house
Skagway, Alaska
The train
Don't Miss: The country side on the train
Sitka, Alaska
The whales and otters eagles and wildlife
Don't Miss: The whales and the dinners