held up all my cash right before thanksgiving

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 13, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite

Please let your customers know to not use a debit card master card or visa for their sail and sign account.  Carnival not only held up duplicate charges throughout the week that I was sailing but then also took the full invoice amount and left all the same items that were on that invoice separately holding in the account since the time period so basically holding double the amount of money in my bank account so I could not access my available balance.   This is not just a couple of dollars..... this is $1,113 in transactions each separately billed throughout the week sitting on hold when they already took their $1113.00 sail and sign balance and its been long posted and been taken out of funds day after we arrived in port...COULD YOU PLEASE RELEASE MY MONEY SINCE MY ACCOUNT IS NOW NEGATIVE AND I NEED MY MONEY FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER.  SOOOOOOOO PISSED. LACK OF COMMUNICATION FROM SUCH A BIG SUCCESSFUL COMPANY. LOST  A CUSTOMER. GOOGLED NOW AND SEEN THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE 2005 TO DIFFERENT FOLKS.....  WHY NOT INFORM THE CUSTOMER OF THIS POTENTIAL HAVAC ON THEIR FINANCES IF THEY CHOOSE THIS PAYMENT METHOD.

Rommel provided exceptional customer service

very nice suite...

do not use credit card/ debit card for your sail and sign card. they do not all their ducks in a row or someone did not know what they were doing and charging all week and then again at the end of the week, thereby , holding twice the money owed out of my account. I would use cash.