Problems

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

My family of six, enjoyed the cruise. However, we had a problem with guest services. My children, ages, 17, 18, 21, 27, didn't have charging privileges on my card. So we went to guest services and were told that they could put money on their ship and sail card. This way, they could purchase coffee and other things not included. We did this, immediately, their cards showed a minus balance. They didn't explain that when money was put on these cards, that the gratuity for the whole trip would be deducted from that card as well. Even when we went to guest services for an explanation, this wasn't mentioned. Needless to say, I had to put more money on the cards to make up the difference, and it kept on being deducted. It did take away the fun for them and me, because it was embarrassing to put money on a card, attempt to use it, and have the staff tell you there was money available.

did not have young children with me