Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Third time a charm

Sail Date: November 06, 2016

Reviewed: 21 days ago

My third cruise with Carnival.  Last two cruises were with Norwegian and Celebrity.

The food was much, much better on the Carnival Pride and much better than on my previous Carnival cruises!  Don't understand why the Prides food was better than other Carnival ships with a higher rating!  Staff was wonderful in all areas but especially in the dining room. Boarding the ship in Baltimore was a little dicey.  Disembarking seemed never ending and worked the opposite of any other of the twenty-five cruises I have been on in many different countries. The ship itself is in great condition. Only used the buffet for lunch.  Sometimes hard to find a seat.  If I had a complaint it would be that some areas around the ship were very smoky.  Lots of smokers on this cruise.

Extremely slow. Not enough staff on premises.

Eat in the dining room for breakfast. Superb!