Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Keep Coming Back!

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

I have sailed on the Carnival Pride 6 times, with another in July 2016. Carnival never disappoints! The service is amazing, the cabins are comfy, the food is tasty, and the ports are just amazing! These are reasons why I sail on the Pride every year. Each year, I expect a vacation of a lifetime, and Carnival exceeds my expectations.

Get to embarkation early. You may have to wait a while, but you end up being some of the first on the ship!