Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

birthday cruise

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

it didn't meet my expectations as a refurnished ship.

I've been on other Carnival ships had much fun and memorable times. On this one the casino floor managers seem to be not so customer friendly, which made me feel unwelcomed.  Also, my roommate was charged for three sodas from the room bar which we never touched. she bought her ginger ale at the bar by the lobby and I brought in 2-3 from outside.

The dining was excellent. My request for early dining was granted and the head waiter, Orlando, and his team were very hospitable and friendly.