Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Thresholds on ship

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

For people in wheelchairs and scooters, some of the thresholds need to be replaced that are too high to go over.  I know I had my husband in a wheelchair and a couple of the thresholds that I thought were okay ended up hurting his back when I bumped into them.  Otherwise, had a wonderful cruise.

One thing I was annoyed at is the rules set for dining room and the Serenity  room.  Children were going into the Serenity for 21 and older and nothing was said to them by the staff.  Also, instructions were no shorts, bathing suits and clothes with holes in them were NOT allowed in the dining room, yet I saw all kinds of people wearing shorts and nothing was said by the staff.  If you are going to have rules, then stick by them.

Bernice McClain

Our room steward Mark was wonderful to my husband and I. Anything we needed, he was right there. Cabin was excellent and clean.
Trying to get a wheelchair up those ramps at embarkation was outrageous. Why can't we have the same easy embarkation as we do disembarkation.