Awesom Trip

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

This was a my first Carnival Cruise, and I was not expecting it to be as wonderful as it was.  The staff was extra attentive, the food was decent, it just got a little boring after a few days, but there were many options to choose from.  The comics were funny, and the shows were entertaining.  One thing to note is that March is Spring Break season, so there were a lot of college aged kids, but if you were not in the sections where they were you could not hear them.  We had a balcony stateroom, and watching the sun rise every morning from the balcony was breathtaking.  I found myself lounging on the balcony more that I thought I would, just alone quite and peaceful. The only downfall is the process of embarkation and debarkation.  Be prepared to pack your patience.

Even with the obstructed view, you don't miss anything, you can see it all. There is a lifeboat right under your feet, but it doesn't block your view unless you like to see the white squalls made from the ship.

Port Canaveral, Florida Did not visit port

There is not much to do in Port Canaveral, so you may want to rent a car for sight seeing or going to Orlando.