Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival cruise

Sail Date: March 06, 2016

The rooms were kept clean and the staff was courteous and friendly. Too much time at sea and not enough shore time. You have to pay for everything. Everything. Don't book during spring break. Don't book on spring forward daylight saving time. They took an hour from un on our last day, and woke us up an hour early the next morning; the day we returned. Evidently the staff did not reset the time when a wake up call was requested. This was confirmed by our breakfast guests.

Cabin / Stateroom The cabin was fine. It was what we expected. The cleaning staff was great.
Took too long to get there and not enough time on shore when we were there.
When I called the front desk to complain about the pizza, all I got was a "sorry, we'll tell his supervisor".
The dinners, four out of seven, were lousy.
And I was looking forward to a nice pizza one afternoon. I waited in line and told the man I wanted a half of a pepperoni pizza. He went in the back and brought a half of pizza out and gave it to me. The first bite told me it was stale and cold. I took it back and waited in line again for another half of pizza that was freshly cooked. Disappointment.

If all you like to do is drink and gamble this cruise is for you. If not, take another ship.