travel information desk

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

Over all, everything was good(1.food services in diner time was excellent..My water name is IDA, he was so kind to us.  2. room services was fun, they made all kind of animal towel so fun. 3.chop stick restaurant in 9 deck was good for us.4. but I was little unsatisfied in travel information desk on deck 2, when I asked any question to him, he did not do good job, I think he was busy to look something in computer.He just answer on my question without looking at me....)

But over all, It was great

I asked to fix my two mattress to be firmed. They fixed right away!!!!

wait for final day if you want to buy something.. They had a big sale on Sat.
If you are a smoker, it is a good price for cigarette. Also, I recommend to bring bottle of wine(one bottle per one person is permitted because of price.
I made a big mistake in the ship. I did not check dress code .