NOT ENOUGH HOT TUBS

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

The dome to the pool was OPEN, and, therefore, it was too cold to get in the pool.  There are not enough hot tubs on the ship.  There were mainly children in the hot tub.  Also, why the big, outdated TVs.  I would think if the ship wanted to save energy they would have flat TVs.  Plus all that weight.  The room was very hot at times.  I could not sleep very well.  The food in the main dining room, however was VERY GOOD.  I think it was the best I have ever had on any ship.  The crew was friendly, for the most part.

Children did not go to the program