Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Exceeded My Expectations

Sail Date: January 03, 2016

We had a group of 12 on this trip.  Everyone had a GREAT time.  The service, entertainment, food and fun exceeded my expectations each and every day!  There were so many choices of food, and all of it was delicious!  The entertainment "ROCKED!"  The comedy and magic shows were top notch!  I would highly recommend Carnival Pride!

Cruise Photos

We were on the first deck, so our disembarkation was VERY LONG! We waited almost 3 hours. That would be my only complaint.
I would like a longer amount of time at each port.
Ni Lu (Room) and Dining Room Waiter (can't remember his name at table 101) were wonderful
Port Canaveral, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Junkanoo beach was a great place to visit. Only $3 per person to enter and they had WiFi and bathrooms.

1 Comment