Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Smelly ship, lousy food.

Sail Date: December 20, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We went on this cruise over Christmas so we thought the experience would be wonderful. Instead, we were greeted with AWFUL food, bad mannered employees and nothing to do. I was especially mad that the pools closed at 10. I've never been on a cruise where I couldn't take a midnight swim. Another thing that bothered me was the food. The formal dining room was fabulous( once you got pastthe rude hostesses) but the lido deck food was vomit worthy. How do you mess up beets? If I wanted to keep my stomach happy I would either starve, or make it in time for brunch downstairs. I understand that the staff worked over Christmas but a smile would be nice. If i would have known the majority of the staff would be miserable because it was Christmas I would have cancelled. We also had children with us which added stress and the staff did not make us feel anymore comfortable. Royal Caribbean offers kids programs from "Royal tots" age, WHY CAN"T YOU. We were left with a two month shy two year old having to watch his brother have fun but not him. Thanks :) Overall, I would not pick this ship again for the sake of my health and overall happiness. If it wasn't for the piano bar we would have stayed in our cabins all day.

The cleaning guy was wonderful.
Danuel our dining room waiter was awesome. But the lido deck ruined it for me.

Pick another ship. It's not worth it.