Carnival Pride

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

6 Night Bahamas (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 20, 2015

The ship was clean, the staff was courteous, there was alot of activities.  I just wish there was more time on the island. The ship also needs updating.

The broadway style shows were no that great. The cast worked hard, but they definitely need more rehearsals or something.

The cabin was nice until I found a container of vaseline under my bed from a previous resident. It wasn't a pleasant experience after.
Although the private beach was nice, there were a lot of large rocks on the beach and in the shallow part of the water. I hurt my foot a few times.
Too short of a stay and there was nothing really to see but a loading dock.