Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Time!

Sail Date: July 19, 2015

This cruise was a fantastic vacation for my family. There were 3 adults and three children in my group and the cruise offered something for everyone. We did an excursion to Magic Kingdom (Disney) when we got to Port Canaveral which was a surprise excursion for my kids. I follow a gluten-free diet and the sit-down restaurant on board allowed me to preorder my meals the day before so that they would have time to prepare them separately.  The outdoor pools had a high salt content in the water so we did not enjoy the pools onboard but my children loved the splash zone and water slide on the top deck.  This was my children's first cruise and they loved everything including the family friendly comedians, live shows and the Dr. Seuss green-eggs and ham breakfast with appearances from the Dr. Seuss characters.  It was a great time -- we all would like to take another cruise again!

Baltimore, Maryland
Port Canaveral, Florida
Private Beach Excursion was wonderful. The ferry boat let us off at a marketplace in Nassau which you had to walk through to get back to the ship. Marketplace atmosphere was a little unpleasant, but the excursion was great.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island