First Time Cruiser

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2015
Ship: Carnival Pride

This was the first cruise for my wife and myself.Though I have no other cruise to compare it to,any future cruise will have to meet very high level of satisfation and enjoyment we recieved on this carnival cruise.All the ship personell we interacted with were very accommidating and knowledgeable.The room service  was excellent,food ,entertainmet ,activities,shows and all on ship goings on was beyond my expectations.I will definitely be cruising again on Carnival. I'am so happy we took advantage of the opportunity to go on thhis cruise.This is what taking a vaction is all about maxing and relaxing.The ship it's self impressed me it was clean very well matained.The on board band The OO LA LA'S ware great I don't think there was nothing that they could not play. The night life with so many choices of things to do on ship was just so important to me .As I said before this is vactioning.I can hardly wait to do it again . Thanks Carnival for a memorable vacation.

I'am so glad we went with a room with a balcony. We enjoyed it so much,sunsets .star filled skys it was great.