Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Forget Carnival Cruise Lines

Sail Date: October 11, 2015

I have been on many Carnival cruise lines and this by far was the worst that I have ever experienced. The room and the service was okay but that is were it all ended. The food was with out a doubt horrible on the Lido deck. If you wanted lunch you had to get it by 1:00pm because they shut all the lines down. Then you are left with either a nice greasey hamburger or pizza. Oh I forgot to mention they ration the food as well. If you eat in the dinning room plan on 2.5-3.0 hours in there. Oh on captain night we ordered prime rib. Well if you call a 1/4 inch thick piece of prime rib okay then you be just fine and dandy. This cruise was something me and my wife really needed because we didn't know if she has bone cancer and we still don't. You know when you don't know if this is your last cruise you will ever have with someone that you have been with for 28 years you really want it to be special. Thanks Carnival for making what might be my last cruise horrible for me and my wife. Looks like being a gold member is were we will be signing off at.  I am sure I won't get a call on this one from no one.

Okay

Worst ship ever. They show flat screens and comes with old tube TV's. Yet they say it ahs been updated! Really???? Ship is really showing it's age.