my first and not last cruise!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 11, 2015
Ship: Carnival Pride

My first cruise and I really can't wait to do another. I couldn't believe all that was all that was included and I really enjoyed the daily cruise activities that were given everyday. So whether your at sea or on excursions at shore there was also something to do! I appreciated my trave agent Aimee for all she walked me through and prepared me for.

My room was a good size. I loved the turndown service and different animal themed towels on my bed everyday!