Enjoyable cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 20, 2015

I can't say enough great things about the crew. Very friendly and attentive. I'd probably say the only disappointment was Freeport. Where our ship was docked, there was nothing but stores and places to eat and drink. There wasn't a beach in sight and I remember our last cruise there was. We were there for quite awhile, but it was too hot to just walk around and shop, so we ended up back on the ship. Otherwise, it was great

The over 18 shows are great, but too crowded. I don't want to stand to watch a show or get squeezed into seats. Not a big fan of the Butterflies room

Everyone was top notch! We especially liked Valentyn and requested to sit in his area every night. I saw two staff members being unfairly yelled at and admired their kindness and composure to the person.

The room was fine and always cleaned very nicely. If the cleaning crew saw us coming or going from our room to dinner, a show, an excursion or whatever, they always asked us how everything was. They would also mention for us to let them know if we needed anything

My husband would say one of the best things is the unlimited ice cream machine. He could never pass it by. I would say to try to go to shows, play golf, and try foods you've never had before!

There seems to be some great excursions, although sadly, ours was cancelled because of bad weather. We love going to the straw market and Señor Frogs. Don't miss those!
It had some nice little shops, but if you go, try to find a way to get away from that and explore other places nearby. Just don't miss your return time or they'll leave without you!