Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Terrible On Shore Experiences

Sail Date: May 24, 2015

I have had my worst on shore experiences with Carnival Pride. We booked two on shore events for two of the islands, they were both canceled and nobody informed us until we found out last minutes. It was too late for us to do any changes for our plan on the Island and the Manager came to me with an extremely rude attitude when I ask for an explanation! He threw me the list and yield at me " Just go and book for another event for tomorrow!" Can you believe this?

Very nice!