Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

EXCELLENT

Sail Date: May 24, 2015

IT WAS MY FIRST CRUISE AND i LOVED IT.  THE SERICE AND THE FOOD WAS WONDERFUL AND THERE WAS SO MUCH TO DO.  THE CREW MEMBERS WERE FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS THRE TO HELP.  THE SELECTION OF FOOD WAS UNBELIEVEABLE.  I TRIED SO MANY DIFFERENT MENUS THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE TRIED AT HOME.  THE PORTS WERE VERY INTERESTING AND THE BEACHES WERE BEAUTIFUL, LIKE A PICTURE IN A MAGAZINE.  I FELT PAMPERED.

SO MANY DIFFERENT MENUS
THE BED WAS WONDERFUL. I SLEPT BETTER ON THE CRUISE THAN i DID AT HOME. IT WAS DARK AND COOL AND MADE SLEEPING SO COMFORTABLE.