My Vacation

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Pride

Great experience staff was friendly and helpful. They made my trip  memorable. It really was a party on board. Special thanks to waiters and servers in restaurants, excellent attention to detail. Guest services  was prompt and attentive. This was my second cruise and will not be my last. Plan on going again soon.

room was always clean and beds made.

Loved the balcony great view. Lido food was excellent. Restaurants best service and great food. Loved the deals in the shops, got a great watch.

Loved the shops and restaurants here
Take the see and stop cruise
Beach, shopping and tours