Fantastic get-away

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Pride

Leaving from Baltimore was fabulous for this DC Metro resident and the 2nd time taking Carnival from this port.  This type departure is far more hassle-free than flying to a destination to depart port. The food was excellent (I went free-style with open dining) and I enjoyed exercising the option of selecting an item from the "set" cuisine offerings. The disembarkation process went very smoothly. The directions on how to prepare luggage pick-up the night-before and waiting areas the day-of were executed with military-like precision.  The crew was always sunny/upbeat and made you feel welcome.  I would gladly take this same cruise over again.

not applicable

Cabins are always small unless your in a suite, so a balcony is a "given". There was ample room and we enjoyed the times we sat relaxing on the balcony in the evenings.

A stateroom with a balcony or a suite is a "must" for my cruising. I took a friend who had never cruised before and they were speechless with a wide grin on their face the entire trip.

helpful to have family available for pick-up and drop off.
Ron Jon's